Standalone problem (solved?)

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Tue May 22 13:29:35 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,
just following your suggestion I bought Receigen and I have spent few
days writing an External to use the generated C code :-)

Next I wrote a little test App that you can download from there (it's a
pkg) : http://www.phoenixsea.ch/downloads/test.pkg ... install, run it
and push the button 'Test MAS' and you will see ... :-)

The App is not available on the App Store, so you can't buy and install
the receipt, but I used my test account to try and ... work like a charm
:-)

Obviously, in a real App, you call the validation routine on the
preOpenStack or where you want (/better to hide in deep the call/)
...but for test purpose I putted the validation into the button ...

Let me know ...

Guglielmo