Data Grid Templates AndLongIDNumber

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue May 22 10:28:32 EDT 2012

I created a stack with several data grid templates.  When you do so
liveCode makes a special stack with a long ID number.

Later I copied that stack and made a lot of changes in it including some
new data grids.  Now when I run both stacks at the same time there is a
conflict as there are two data grid stacks with exactly the same ID number.

If I change that ID number for one of the stacks will it mess-up all the
data grids? If so how do I fix this conflict?

Thanks