insertion point glitch

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon May 21 12:52:53 EDT 2012

On May 21, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> I should have said: I keep seeing exactly that once a while as well.
>
> As far as I can see, based on a few years of observation, it has to do with mis-clicking somehow.

I see it sometimes when a script places the insertion point in an empty field. As far as I know, that could not produce a mis-click.

If tab on return is set to true and the field is empty, it's hard to understand how a mis-click could cause the issue. Also keep in mind the insertion point is blinking and the focus border is lit up.

Tim