insertion point glitch

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon May 21 01:40:40 EDT 2012

Replying to myself, the OP, additional information about previous question.

I added a button, with hilite turned off. "Answer the focusedOjbect" I click it when a field is unresponsive. It correctly provides the identity of unresponsive field. After I click on the "OK" button in the answer dialog box, the field accepts keyboard input normally.