Scrolling by script

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 20 14:26:02 EDT 2012

On 5/20/12 1:19 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> That doesn't work.  If I'm understanding it correctly, it scrolls so the
> the middle line in the total number of lines in the list is at the top of
> the list.  What I need is for the selected line to be positioned in the
> middle of the VISIBLE lines in the list, not the total lines.

The formattedheight should return only the height of the visible lines.
As far as the engine knows, the lines that aren't in the field yet don't
exist.

Try div 3 instead of div 2. That should set the scroll so that a third
of the text is off the top, a third is in the middle, and the bottom
third trails below.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com