HP WebOS tablet

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri May 18 17:17:54 EDT 2012

Folks,

I am a heavy user of my HP Touchpad. I prefer webOS than Android and iOS.
If you need any webOS advise, just shoot me an email.

The first thing you want to do is checking http://webosinternals.org, you
want to install Preware and then, the sky is the limit.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.