A place for stack libraries in My LiveCode?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 16 22:19:10 EDT 2012

On 5/16/12 6:46 PM, Dar Scott wrote:
> Do you then include 'start using' and 'stop using' in your scripts?
> Does that interfere with your plugin?  Or am I confused about what
> the plugin does?

I got a little lost -- do you mean loading libraries into the IDE or
building them into standalones?

I have a couple of libraries I load every time the IDE starts up,
they're full of things I use during development. For that I make a
plugin stack with the libraries in buttons. The plugin stack script has
an openstack handler that inserts the scripts of the buttons into back
and front as needed. I set LiveCode's plugin manager to open the stack
invisibly every time the IDE starts up.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com