Externals

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue May 15 19:19:46 EDT 2012

I'm very reluctantly trying to educate myself on how to create a LiveCode
external.

There are a couple of lessons on the RunRev web site Developer page but
they are so far out of date that many of the pictures they show and the
menus they reference don't exist in xCode any more, pretty much makimg them
unusable for a zero-knowledge person such as myself.  I muddled through up
to and including doing a build of the simpel rnahello external.  At that
point, the tutorial says I should be seeing a stack for the extrnal in the
LC IDE, but there is nothing there

Does anyone have a more up to date set of tutorials on this subject?

Thanks,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>