Install Android App from website.

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue May 15 13:11:38 EDT 2012

Mark,

Thanks!
I don't want the app to start, I just want it to start the install when the
link on an email is selected. The user will then be able allow the app to
install or not using the using standard Android install dialog, then fire
the app up after the install completes or from their app screen. I am just
trying to bypass the extra step of pulling down the status bar and selecting
the downloaded apk to start the install.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net