Problem with QT player

stgoldberg at aol.com stgoldberg at aol.com
Mon May 14 17:30:19 EDT 2012

I had the same problem of the white window showing up when changing computers.  It had to do with the file path.  The User Manual discusses absolute versus relative paths (section 12.1.2).  When the absolute path is used (in your Quicktime player inspector), everything works fine on your own computer, but this path is inadequate for another computer; you need to change the path to the relative path in your original stack.  See if it works when you use the relative path, with the movie placed in the same folder as the stack.
Stephen Goldberg, President
Medmaster Inc.
www.medmaster.net
stgoldberg at aol.com