Problem with QT Player

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 14 16:18:38 EDT 2012

Hi David,

There is nothing special that you need to make QT work, except for QT itself (which you re-installed). For now, I bet it is the file path. Mac file paths are different from Windows file paths. For example:

Mac: Volumes/CD-Label/folder/file.mp3
Win: D:/folder/file.mp3

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.