[OT] Mac Beach Ball Party (or welcome to hell, here's your mac)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon May 14 15:08:49 EDT 2012

I use MA because I want all settings and authorizations that are in the LIB
to go with it. It's kind of *all or nothing* with MA.

I'd rather keep all the system crap on a smaller SSD, but apple insists a
lot of stuff including apps live on the boot drive. I have over 100 raw
drives for big data that slip into several Newer Tech 'toasters' .

http://www.newertech.com/products/voyagerq.php

sqb