[OT] Blowing my mind about Linux

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:21:53 EDT 2012

On 05/14/2012 07:00 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> That is because they had guns pointed at their back.

Not in all cases. Like everything else, this was not quite as simplistic
as some
would have it be.

Of course this in no way lessens the horror of what happened; I, at
least, am not one of those fools
who want to make people believe that the Nazis did not slaughter 10
million people; Jews, Homosexuals,
Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Gypsies, Communists and
more. Although, from time to time
I do get annoyed that everybody but the Jews in that list do somehow
seem to get overlooked.