Auto-opening folders

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:08:24 EDT 2012

Works for relative pathing too.  For example if the defaultfolder is still
set to the location of livecode you can launch document "Runtime" (or any
of the other folders from the current default location) and it works fine
for me on win. Even works with bizzarro pathing "../.." will open the
directory 2 levels above the defaultfolder