[OT] Mac Beach Ball Party (or welcome to hell, here's your mac)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat May 12 02:09:22 EDT 2012

no choice and Mountain Lion is coming up the backstretch. Crap.

I finally bought a new Lion.4 from the store and am now 'migrating'.
 Starting over on a new drive. I'll let the migration assistant run
overnight.  I'm staying away from giant boot drives - 500 gig 7200 rpm is a
nice size.

No work accomplished today.

Jerry - are you going to upgrade the estate pro tools HD to 10? Or are you
a Logic 9 house now?