[OT] Mac Beach Ball Party (or welcome to hell, here's your mac)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri May 11 18:10:04 EDT 2012

too late. I took the red pill.  I know it's his job to sell ram, but he had
good advice, imho.

Hey, it didn't cost that much, and if it helps PT HD and Final Cut 7, I'm
really ok with that.

The big question is - this machine was running far better when I installed
Lion a few months ago than now. Software that changes.

In the olden OS9 days, '*defragmenting*' the drive usually helped a lot but
I don't see anything recommending that with OSX. Surely that still happens
as files are created and destroyed.

sqb