[OT] Mac Beach Ball Party (or welcome to hell, here's your mac)

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri May 11 15:36:19 EDT 2012

as far as "cleaners" are concerned I use CleanMyMac
http://macpaw.com/
that I haven't used much but seems to work OK. Actively maintained. It searches for all kind of related files to delete when you put an app to the trash.
There is also MacCleanse (I have it but never used it)
http://www.koingosw.com/products/maccleanse.php
It says it uninstalls apps.
HTH
François
Disclaimer: I am still under snow leopard.