script works only during debugging

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu May 10 15:37:13 EDT 2012

Peter Haworth <pete at ...> writes:

> Well, there is one thing worse that that - somethig that works in the IDE
> but not in a standalone.

PowerDebug is the only way to debug running standalones interactively.

> I have a situationlike that right now where a simple "send mouseUp to
> button "abc" where the sender is on the same card as button "abc".  Works
> fine in the IDE but fails in a standalone, with the error message "Hint"
> being the button "abc".

Could there be an error in the mouseUp handler in the button? What's the error
code number? The button is named "abc" without spaces or quotes? Can you tell if
it's the send command or the mouseUp handler that's at fault?

--
 Mark Wieder