SHIFTkey "Fun"

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed May 9 16:23:47 EDT 2012

Richmond.

I'm with you. The "KeyCap" utility would show a screen keyboard, and a keypress (or combo) would darken the associated key(s) on screen. All control keys worked, and for good measure, the characters on the screen keyboard would change to show the modified character.

So even if LC does not send a message, the Mac certainly does.

I tried this on Rev 2.0 on OS9.1. No messages sent there either. So it is a LC thing.

Craig