Breakpoints being ignored

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed May 9 14:28:19 EDT 2012

Speaking of GLX2, I'd love to use it but I can't trust it not to implode
for no reason.  Sometimes it just gets lost or doesn't show handlers on the
left. Perhaps a memory leak? Errors are not reported properly or not at
all. And UNDO is completely broken. Bob, do you not have any issues with it?

Feature wise, there is no better editor for Livecode/Rev than GLX2. I
really want to use it but have been forced to go back to the native editor,
which has its own issues, which I will gripe about later. But at least it
doesn't lose  code.

Does GLX2 just work better with PowerDebug? I had not combined the two as I
thought it might just make it worse.