SHIFTkey horrors

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:53:59 EDT 2012

As mentioned, you can grab the game loop code from the forum and it will do
all the loop and setup as written (including dispatching updatescreen)

Hope you get a brain storm and find another method. (or a brain tsunami
maybe, bigger is better)

The walk, picking and beer sounds like a good idea, think i'll do the same
and make mine of the root variety.