AW: [TO] HTML5

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed May 9 03:21:50 EDT 2012

Hi Richmond,
up to now, for me HTML5 was an enhancement of HTML4, especially in case of
videos, which I wanted to care about, if I would have the needs of the new
features. But I have to say I didn't read much about HTML5 up to now.
Do you really think - or are there any hard facts? - new browsers will not
be downward compatible to HTML4 anymore at some point?
Tiemo