Is there a way to shorten this script? (100 graphics and 200 lines of text)

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue May 8 14:46:55 EDT 2012

<stupid Apple Mail changes sender on Send Again!>

Belay that just noticed multiple graphics.

repeat with i = 1 to 200 step 2
 put "d" & i div 2 +1 into theGrcName
 set the backgroundcolor of grc theGrcName to the text of line i of fld "in"
 set the foregroundcolor of grc theGrcName to the text of line i+1 of fld "in"
end repeat

I think that will do it. Untested.

Bob