getting the path of a DVD drive

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 8 06:07:37 EDT 2012

Hi Tiemo,

Yes, /volumes is mandatory on all Macs. You can even use put shell("ls /volumes") to get all drives. /volumes/<drivename> is the right way to address a drive on Mac.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.