[OT] Gatekeeper

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Tue May 8 05:22:13 EDT 2012

As far as I was aware all you need to do is sign your apps,  if you publish an app to the Mac App Store it already has to be signed.

To do this you need the $ 99/year Apple Developer Program,  and then you can use a few simple terminal commands to sign an app.  It should not affect Livecode at all,  its just another hoop to go through if you want to deploy you the Mac OS without your clients getting warning messages.

As part of the program you also get access to the pre-release software so you can test to ensure your apps dont get snagged by the gatekeeper.

Andy