mobilepick - how to display a 2nd optionlist regarding to the selected value of the 1st optionlist

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon May 7 05:24:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

i have here a list, let´s say

Notebook,Notebooks
Notebook,Power Supply
Notebook,Memory
Notebook,Cases
Desktop,Intel based
Destkop, AMD based
Display,17"
Display,20"
Display,22"

and so on.

I now want the user to select between Notebook,Desktop Display and regarding to the selection the user made i want to display in a 2nd Pickwheel the values for that selection.
In the case of notebook i want the pickwheel to show Notebooks,Power Supply and so on.

I know that i can create a pickwheel and let the user select an option and after pressing done a new pickwheel is created with the new values.
But is there also another way. I would like to display a pickwheel with 2 optionlists and the 2nd optionlist shall change immediately after selecting a value of the first optionlist.

But i think that is not possible, right?

Regards,

Matthias