PayPal IPN & LC

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 6 19:17:59 EDT 2012

Listers,

There was an error in the PayPal IPN script I posted on my web page.
Some HTML entities were missing, so the script got garbled when viewed
on the web site. If you try to run it, LiveCode will abort and throw a
server error. The problem is in the .zip file I provided too, since I
just copied the text from the web page when I created that.

It's fixed now, but if you have the original IPN script, you should
throw it away and get the corrected version. Sorry about the mistake.
You can get the fixed script here:

http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgipaypal/index.html

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com