Disabling a menu item

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat May 5 17:50:35 EDT 2012

My website has not gotten attention for an embarrassingly long time and even a few stacks have been sitting there for download for almost ten years.  A quick checked showed that people are still downloading them.  I thought I'd look at them with a more recent LiveCode.

In Primer Primer, menu item disabling no longer works.  The "(" at the end of the menu items line shows up and the item is not disabled.  A look at the user guide does say that a "(" in the menu item will disable it.  But, it doesn't.  How do I fix this to work with recent LiveCode versions?

Dar