PayPal IPN & LC

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 2 13:39:42 EDT 2012

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 5/2/12 12:30 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Ah, so it was a header issue after all.
>
> You're justified if you want to gloat now. I'm sorry I sniped at you. If
> it helps, you weren't the only one. The Husband hid in the basement.

I had the luxury of being half a continent away; I could simply hang up.
  But Jack, his was a true survival scenario. :)

But I don't remember you sniping at me at all.

What I find curious here is that this essential part of the header is
not a more transparent part of the httpHeaders documentation.

I've seen issues with this in mchttpd.mc as well.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World