[OT] ACer A100 Tablet

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 29 19:59:30 EDT 2012

I listen to Leo laporte on the radio. On one show some time ago he mentioned that some earlier androids could not be upgraded past a certain version. I suspect it has to do with the processor chips being incompatible, or with memory limitations, much like desktop systems.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone