revsecurtity.dll

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 26 13:46:22 EDT 2012

Hi Klaus,

If it was what you expected, then it probably makes sense one way or another. I wouldn't have proposed it if you had mentioned that an installer is no option for the project.

Probably, the only possibility is to install the external yourself. If you write it to disk first and then open a dummy stack that has the external property set to the path to the external and start using the dummy stack, then the external should be available.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com