Difficulty with Reply Size To The List

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Mar 25 14:23:07 EDT 2012

I am using a Mac and Mail for my email stuff. Often when I reply to posts on this list with as little as 1 or 2 lower quote levels, I get a reply from use-livecode-bounces for exceeding the size limit of 15 KB. Such is the case with a reply I was trying to make today to Thomas McGrath III and Tim Jones re "Calling ALL SETI Enthusiasts". Is this normal or am I missing something? There are often, what appear much larger files, appearing on the list!

Thanks and cheers,
Roger