Specify file download path with irev/revignitor

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Sat Mar 24 20:00:25 EDT 2012

Thanks for your reply, Stephen.

Sorry for not being clear. I'm wanting to do this from a web page
hosted on the on-rev.com site, using the <?irev> scripting
language with the revignitor framework. The "clients" have no LC
client installed other than a web browser.

One of my frustrations of using on-rev and the scripting language
is that there does not seem to be any documentation clearly
showing what LC features are _not_ available through the server
scripting language. But it is still far easier for me to use than
php.

I have tried, of course, setting the full path/filename of the
files I want to download, but it has not worked correctly so
far... hence the post!

Many thanks,

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan