Can I use grouped objects as an icon button?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 12:05:32 EDT 2012

Hi Richmond,

I should read my own question better :-)
I meant button icon.

I know you can set an image as a button icon and that is what I do all
the time. I use a card for all my images and call them with their ID
in buttons.
But with the resolution change for the new iPad and different screen
sizes of Android systems I am looking for a way to 'easy' resize my
button icons/images.

groeten,

William