Reverting to 5.0.2

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 23 15:56:25 EDT 2012

On 3/23/12 3:27 PM, Ray Horsley wrote:
> I've saved a stack in 5.5 but now I'd like to open it in 5.0.2 which
> doesn't recognize it as a stack.  I can open it in 5.5 and save it in
> legacy but that takes me all the way back to 2.7 with an unknown
> number of feature losses.  Any suggestions?

Version 2.7 is the last time the file format changed, and is what
LiveCode 5.0.2 uses. So choose that.

Then in Preferences, select the checkbox in the general pane that saves
all stacks in their original format. That way it will always save your
5.x stacks in 2.7 file format.

The only features you will lose are any of the new field commands you
may have added, since 5.0 doesn't have the new field object.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com