MySQL standalone issues

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Mar 20 15:25:57 EDT 2012

Hi Sieg,
I don't know of such an article but people on this list can probably help
if you give use a bit more detail about what the queries are and what error
messages you are getting.

There shouldn't be any SQL reasons for things not working in a standalone
if they worked in the IDE so I suspect it's some LC related issue.  The
favorite candidate for things like this is usually relying on data being
saved somewhere in the standalone, which can't be done.

Pete

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Sieg Lindstrom
<sl at trackandfieldnews.com>wrote:

> Can anyone point me to an article or tutorial that walks thru all the
> considerations for making MySQL database functionality work in a standalone?
>
> I have created several apps that query a MySQL database. They work fine in
> the IDE but I have never been able to get them to run as standalones, from
> which they return a variety of error messages depending on the specific
> query involved.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sieg Lindstrom

Pete