Geometry Manager Problem

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 14:16:58 EDT 2012

So I wrote my own resizeStack handlers. Two of the effected stacks work
fine - I was moving 3 buttons and a graphic and sizing a field. The 3rd
stack has a dataGrid with about 250 rows in it. I move a couple of
buttons, a graphic and then size the dataGrid height. Resizing on this
stack is *very* sluggish. When I go back to using the geometry manager,
sizing is much smoother and faster. As I mentioned, it works fine in the
IDE, but in the standalone some objects don't move/scale while others
do. I am using live resizing in both cases.

I'm stumped.

Marty K