using a special keyboard in livecode fields (in Windows 7)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 19 18:40:59 EDT 2012

Hi Rand,

When I choose a Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian or Hebrew keyboard on Windows, I can type in the respective language. This works in LiveCode up to and including 5.0.2. However, I need to click in a field first and set the keyboard afterwards.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com