New Xcode 4.3.1

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Mar 18 14:13:26 EDT 2012

Also they have basically de-balled two included apps that I depended on -
Preview and TextEdit - due to the removal of the Save As feature, requiring
a totally new non-intuitive dance to change a document (requiring many more
steps), and the loss of some of the graphic features in the earlier
versions of Preview that were so good I could live without Photoshop. All
this for no reason.

I wanted to try *Mountain Goat*  Dev preview to see if perhaps they had
reconsidered, but I can't seem to get beyond the install.