New Xcode 4.3.1

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Mar 18 14:07:38 EDT 2012

I am ashamed to mention how many expletive-laced tirades I've had over this
recent 'upgrade' to Lion.  It all started last month with wanting to sync
the calendars and contacts with all my devices after I replaced my barely
functional 3g iPhone with a 4s, and finding out that this iClod stuff only
works with Lion. Apple is getting awfully arrogant these days, when they're
flush with money and success.

They don't teach anger management when it comes to dealing with idiotic
computer ideas. All options are on the table.

It feels better that I am not alone!

sqb