Windows 8

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 6 03:19:19 EST 2012

Hello,

I wonder if anybody has reflected yet, what the windows 8 metro paradigm
means for our standard LiveCode applications?

I didn't downloaded yet the beta version, but I think most programs will run
also under windows 8.

But what would we have to change in our programs to be "fully win8
compliant"? It's probably not only just a "Metro" Icon for the App? What
about making a program "really" touch screen compatible for tablet PCs?
Making all menus, fields and fonts larger? Or what has to be done behind the
screens? What will have runrev to do in livecode?

Any ideas yet?

Tiemo