Access to ~/Library on OSX

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jun 29 16:01:02 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,
I guess that would do it - there is a terminal command to allow/deny access
to ~/Library.

To answer your question, the application in question is my SQLiteAdmin db
admin program for SQLite databases. I had a user who wanted to browse a
database that was in his ~/Library/ApplicationSupport folder.

Also see my later note to this.  I'm think my application should support
drag/drop opening of databases.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>