Access to ~/Library on OSX

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jun 29 15:52:10 EDT 2012

Thinking about  more generic solution to this problem - allow users to
drag/drop a file on my application's top window, or have the appliction
open the file if they right click on it, select "Open With", then select my
appliction from the list.

Neither of these options work for me right now.  In the first case, my
appliction opens, but does not open the file.  In the second case, the
FInder won't allow me to drop the file onto my Application.

These are pretty standard ways of operating so I'm hoping someone can point
me in the right direction to allow both these things to happen in my
application.

Thanks,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>