What happened to my message box?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Jun 27 23:58:05 EDT 2012

Interesting. I have horrible problems with the editor and debugger. I
frequently have to close and restart the editor (losing all my open tabs)
and the debugger often skips over breakpoints and otherwise acts wonky. My
other version, 4.6.4, works much better but I don't have an IOS seat for
it.

I'll be happy to upgrade to the latest version when I can spring the money
free.