Delete stack

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Wed Jun 27 17:35:11 EDT 2012

Maybe I am misunderstanding something, but if you are applying the destroyStack right before the delete stack you are not changing anything permanently, unless you save the stack before deleting it of course.

Called from "Stack A":

   set the destroyStack of stack "Stack B" to true
   delete stack "Stack B"

This works for me ("Stack B" disappears from the app browser) and when I re-open "Stack B" the destroyStack is still as it was, i.e. false

Paul