Delete stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 27 15:37:46 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,
executing the message box command you gave me retruns true, so the stack is
definitly still in memory.

The stack does have substacks and I close them all in a repeat loop before
the delete stack command, but I don;t get any error messages as you
described.

This is with LC 5.5.0 OSX 10.7.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>