Table field

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 27 15:26:38 EDT 2012

Hi Bjornke,
With lots of help from various people, I succeeded in creating a graphic as
you described.  However, when I set the background pattern of my table to
the id of the graphic, I just get a solid grey color as the background of
the whole table, no alternating row colors no matter what colors I put in
the graphic.

Any ideas?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>