Standalone won't run

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jun 26 19:36:31 EDT 2012

I was actually thinking it could be even more granular in that you could have any number of "template" objects for different things. Let's say you wanted labels to be one font and size and style, but the editable fields to be another, and buttons to be yet another. Wouldn't it be cool if you could change the properties of a "template" object for each, and everything that was "owned" by that object that didn't have it's property set explicitly would inherit it's properties from it's "owner"? You could change the look and feel of an entire application with a few script commands. As is, everything including buttons would change when the parent changed, unless explicitly set. Just a pipe dream tho'.

Bob