Standalone won't run

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jun 26 18:30:35 EDT 2012

Yeah it ain't pretty. I have taken to using a custom font that exists on both platforms, something from the web suite that is pretty much guaranteed to be there. Otherwise the use of a truetype font that can be distributed with the app would be another way to go.

I just created a new stack, then created a field, typed some text into it, then changed the textFont of the stack to "Belgium". The textFont of the field immediately displayed Belgium. I bet that would work, but buttons without the textFont set would also change.

What is really needed is to be able to set the owner of an object, as in set the owner of this field to field "tplDataEntryField" of card "defaults". That way you could set the textfont of one object and have all the other objects that have it as an owner change. This could be the basis of a kind of OOP hierarchy.

Bob