Arriving on Newark Airport on Monday, anyone arriving at the same time

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:32:27 EDT 2012

Man, I'm on the road a couple of days, get diverted to JFK because of some
'crisis' - it's always a crisis with my company and it always 'you're the
only one available to do it' - and just now I get a chance to down tools
and crack open the laptop and check some emails and I discover some of the
LC greats have passed by this way. I arrived at JFK 10:30pm Sunday night.
Assuming I've prevented the extinction of the company, I should be out of
here in 10 hrs.

If had have known some of the LC Greats were passing by this way I would
have lied and said I needed to step out and purchase a half-ball and
svetzer valve puller, as the reverse sludge pumps aren't balanced. At which
point I would have scurried off to Newark Airport in the hope that I could
but touch the hem of Andre's garment - at which point I'm sure my CGI +
Server + LC knowledge would be made whole.

Enjoy the Conference, I'm extremely jealous;-(